CooP-Uganda improves access to education, health care and income by equipping students, health workers and small entrepreneurs with bicycles. They need your help to spread the word. Therefor we are looking for a volunteer social media experts to support CooP-Uganda with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
We are looking for a volunteer who can help drafting and scheduling tweets and posts and improve our social media protocol. And train our staff to draft and schedule tweets, posts and to work in line with the social media protocol.
As the Social Media Volunteer, you will help us keep our presence visible each week, even after you have left. This position will provide the volunteer experience in non-profit and social enterprise development and management and events planning.
Below are examples of tasks the volunteer will be asked to complete.
1. Updating social media sites and exploring new potential social media channels
2. Improve our social media protocol and train our staff to draft and schedule tweets and posts
3. Compiling information/statistics/photos to enhance content on our communication channels. This would include creating an online photgraphic database of our activities.
4. Design of promotional materials, presentations, etc.
5. Graphic design of PR and marketing materials etc.
You can work remotely or on site at our office in Jinja, Uganda. If you have a few hours to spare please let us know and send an email to CooP-Uganda (firstname.lastname@example.org.